Exercise has been proven to lessen symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress. It also will improve your emotional state of mind, your mental clarity and result in increased happiness with your life.
In addition to being necessary to keep your body in good physical conditions, your heart strong and your energy high, exercise also greatly affects your mindset and your ability to control your emotions. Regular exercise causes your body to naturally produce endorphins which are known as your feel good hormones.
- When you exercise, chemical changes occur in your brain. Level of serotonin and dopamine quickly increase which directly affects how happy you feel and how calm you are.
- When you get into this emotional state of mind from exercise, you are able to focus and concentrate for longer period of time.
- When you exercise you become more aware of your body which causes you to be more aware of your thoughts and actions. Your mindset experiences a morale boost.
Only one single good workout has been proven to lessen any stress, anxiety or depression you may be battling and you will feel less angry, tired or tensed.
Exercise balances your body and mind together in a form of moving meditation and creates a mind / body harmony.
- When you exercise, you boost your self esteem and positive image of yourself quickly.
- When you exercise outdoors, you become more aware of nature and the fresh air and sun and you increase your consciousness.
Exercise also increases chemicals in your brain that support and prevent degeneration of the hippocampus, an important part of your brain for memory and learning.
There are many more benefit just waiting for you to enjoy and if only take the few minutes I have suggested and you stick with it, you will be on your way to a much healthier body and mindset.